Thursday, January 3, 2013

THE BLACK



Happy New Year! I thought I'd kick off with a cool job which has just been published online for The Black, a Pure Business Strategy Firm. Fenton Stephens Advertising asked me to come up with a range of images which described the services The Black provide. The asked if I could incorporate a Sasek-esque vibe whilst maintaining my own style which was fine by me, Miroslav already being a huge influence. Here they are!

Killer business strategy.

Business strategy is all we do.













We work as a team. Our clients are winners.













Unlocking our client's expertise.













The benefit of hands-on proven expertise.














Helping business leaders get where they need to be.













Partnering agencies to identify winning business opportunities.














Here are a few detail studies:











I was also asked to provide portraits of the founders.




No comments:

Post a Comment