Monday, June 4, 2012

TRUE SELF Exhibition



The Jacky Winter Group asked me to participate recently in the True Self exhibition in which artists were asked to complete each other's pieces via chain mail to help out the charity Fitted For Work. It was a great opportunity to be involved in a show alongside names including David Bromley, Akira Isogawa and We Buy Your Kids.
I collaborated with two of my favourite artists, Amanda Upton and Marcela Restrepo. Both gals are amazing illustrators and the coolest people so the pressure was on do their work justice. Marcela was to finish off my piece and I was too finish off Amanda's. 

I think we all 
ended up really happy with the outcome AND best of all both the two works sold at the opening. There are still pieces available here if you want to grab some awesome collaborations.



Me & Marce


Amanda & I


No comments:

Post a Comment