Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DESIGN FILES CALENDER

In what's been touted as the must-have calender of 2012 by design connoisseurs (that's me), The 2012 Design Files Calender has just been released! 12 artists from The Jacky Winter Group were asked by Lucy at The Design Files to illustrate an area of clutter in their lives, mine being "My Bookshelf" filled with objects and publications dear to my heart. Last years art blew me  away and I was over the moon to be asked to participate in this year's. So get on over to The Design Files and order one now. Here's a shot of my page.





Also I have a signed print of this available at the super cool Open House which is a pop-up home filled with hand picked awesome stuff by tastemeister Lucy Feagins from The Design Files. An A2 signed print of my image for the calender is available alongside some great artists from Lamington Drive. Dates and location up on the website. Wish I could get down there to check it out!










No comments:

Post a Comment