Monday, September 5, 2011

Here's Cheers

On the back of my Waterhouse series getting published in the Advertising section of Communication Arts I got an email from an agency in Boston called MMB asking me if I could help them out with a series in a similar style. "Sure" I said. When I enter stuff in CA I kinda hope and dream that it will work like this but never expect it will or assume that it markets in a more general diffused kind of way. The next day I got another offer for something similar from another agency that had seen my work in the CA Annual. I had to knock it back as the deadline was too tight and I had too much on but jeepers... So here's cheers to Communication Arts. You really do work.
Here are some spreads from the work I did for MMB celebrating their recent success with a Subway campaign.










No comments:

Post a Comment